buildr-users mailing list archives

From Antoine Toulme <anto...@lunar-ocean.com>
Subject Buildr Linkedin group and meeting in the SF bay
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2010 14:41:51 GMT
If you like Buildr and you think it makes a difference in the way you work,
I recommend you visit the Buildr group on LinkedIn and consider joining it:

http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=3433791

My initial idea was to create a meetup to meet in the bay area, but the
registration price got me thinking twice about it.

Here is a doodle to get a feel of who's available when (and see how many
people would be interested to meet on Buildr):
http://doodle.com/4iebyztk5xfrqh68

Thanks!

Antoine