buildr-users mailing list archives

From Nikos Maris <nickm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jruby-user] call jruby from ant
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2010 15:33:26 GMT
Can I run jruby on the same JVM instance as ant? Starting a server from
external tools and then killing the script, kills the script but not the
jruby process.
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JETTY-208

Also from this mailing list:
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@buildr.apache.org/msg00119.html
Starting-stopping a server from console:
Alternatively, in a single console:
$ buildr jetty:start &
$ buildr deploy-app
And again this free up the console so you can do more work while your app is
running inside Jetty. To stop the server:
$ buildr jetty:stop