buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Javazone talk
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 17:55:58 GMT
The slide means to say that it enables continuous compilation for scala, not
that it provides continuous compilation in general (which is, as you point
out, provided by the core).

As for the experimental qualifier, it was mostly because I remembered it
didn't support subprojects but looking at the specs now, I realize we must
have fixed these issues since it's now covered.  So my bad for the
misleading info.  I'll update it for the next round.

alex