buildr-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Spiewak <djspie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Javazone talk
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 15:57:16 GMT
Nice!  One nit though: continuous compilation comes from the core, not from
the Scala plugin.  Also, I'm not sure I would classify it as
"experimental".  There's a lot of stuff in Buildr that *is* experimental
(the incremental compilation stuff for Scala 2.8 is probably a good
example), but the continuous compilation bit is actually pretty solid.

Daniel