buildr-users mailing list archives

From Antoine Toulme <anto...@lunar-ocean.com>
Subject Re: Flat Project Structure
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:52:23 GMT
So where's the parent then ? The structure must be tree-like. You could
define individual projects in each of the folders, or you can create a
Buildfile in a parent project (an additional folder in the workspace) that
would refer to the children projects with a relative path set with base_dir.

define "parent" do

  define "child", :base_dir => "../Project1" do

  end

end

Also, all those projects need to be in the same source control system. So
it's pretty likely that you need to fix your projects layout now rather than
later.

Antoine