buildr-users mailing list archives

From Rafa de Castro <raf...@refugioseguro.com>
Subject Scala 2.8 and Spec
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 18:01:17 GMT
I'm building my project with buildr and I got it to compile but I can't
manage to make it run the tests.

The global project is configured with

Buildr.settings.build['scala.version'] = "2.8.0"
require 'buildr/scala'

And I read that you must configure your subproject as

   test.using(:junit)
   test.with(SPECS, MOCKITO)

Then the correct version of specs is downloaded and the correct mockito. The
tests are also compiled correctly but they just don't run.

If I try to run using

   test.using(:specs)
   test.with(MOCKITO)

the version for scala 2.7 is downloaded and my tests do not run

When I run buildr test:peepingtom:client --trace I get

** Invoke peepingtom:client:test:setup (first_time)
** Execute peepingtom:client:test:setup
** Execute peepingtom:client:test
rm -rf D:/Paki/peepingtom/client/reports/junit
rm -rf D:/Paki/peepingtom/client/target/junit-failed
** Invoke peepingtom:client:test:teardown (first_time)
** Execute peepingtom:client:test:teardown

So I've been a bit lost for 2 days now. Do I need to add something else to
run the tests?

Thanks a lot in advance.

--
Rafa de Castro