buildr-users mailing list archives

From Ed Smiley <esmi...@ebrary.com>
Subject Re: Java on Mac OS still screwed up
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 01:45:15 GMT
[Alex, I cc'd you on this, since you were involved with BUILDR-540, although
it appears to have been resolved. (Upgrade to rspec 2.0.0).  Yeah I know,
long time no see. :D ]

Since fixing the Java on Mac issue I now have it able to compile, package,
and even create Java classes, but I am seeing what, after a lot of poking
around, appears to be an rspec issue I never saw before.  I suspect it
has something to do with something to do with fixing the JVM/RJB issues.

In reinstalling and upgrading gems, I wonder what rspec versions would work,
since I am getting a very similar error,
no such file to load -- spec
Buildr aborted!
RuntimeError : Checks failed for ...

If I comment out the it.should/should_not lines it runs fine....

Here's my rspec gem list:

$ gem list rspec