buildr-users mailing list archives

From Ed Smiley <esmi...@ebrary.com>
Subject Re: Authentication for artifact downloading
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 18:08:48 GMT
I'm doing that right now.  I am using sftp with a username/password.
You can have that in an external configuration file in defining the url.

Example:

repositories.release_to = 'sftp://
someuser:somepassword@myservernamesuppressed.com/usr/share/maven2/'
and do the upload target in the artifact-creating build.

And then
repositories.remote << 'sftp://
someuser:somepassword@myservernamesuppressed.com/usr/share/maven2/'
in the artifact-consuming build.