buildr-users mailing list archives

From Ed Smiley <esmi...@ebrary.com>
Subject Re: Building JavaDoc for Groovy Project
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 23:39:39 GMT
I think this might work if you put the groovy files in src/main/groovy and
put the Java files in src/main/java.
The joint compiler is supposed to look in both places.  However the javadoc
task may need to see only Java in src/main/java.
Give it a shot.

In the documentation....
"Once loaded, the groovyc compiler will be automatically selected if any
.groovy source files are found under src/main/groovy directory, compiling
them by default into the target/classes directory.... If the project has
java sources in src/main/java they will get compiled using the groovyc joint
compiler."