buildr-users mailing list archives

From Simon Harrer <simon.har...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building JavaDoc for Groovy Project
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2010 20:58:36 GMT
Hi,

thanks for the comments.

I found that groovydoc should do the job. And in the buildr documentation,
it states, that groovydoc can be used. However, I could not get it to work.
I searched in the sources and found no Doc Classes in the groovy folders.

See http://buildr.apache.org/languages.html#groovy for reference to the
groovydoc task

My idea is to be able to use groovydoc only and produce a groovydoc for all
of my projects which is combined like the javadoc is.

Cheers,
Simon