buildr-users mailing list archives

From Simon Harrer <simon.har...@gmail.com>
Subject Building JavaDoc for Groovy Project
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 19:04:44 GMT
Hi buildr Community.

I think buildr is really cool. But currently, I am stuck generating javadoc

project structure:
src/main/java <-- java and groovy sources
target/classes <-- output folder

This works perfectly with the groovyc joint compiler.

However, when using the doc command, buildr states that it cannot guess the
language and aborts. And I do not find a way to specify that I want javadoc
generated for src/main/java.

My only other solution would be to create such a javadoc task myself by
leveraging ant or the command line. Or is there a solution with buildr?

Best regards,
Simon