buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building JavaDoc for Groovy Project
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2010 23:18:52 GMT
On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 12:58 PM, Simon Harrer <simon.harrer@gmail.com>wrote:

> I found that groovydoc should do the job. And in the buildr documentation,
> it states, that groovydoc can be used. However, I could not get it to work.
> I searched in the sources and found no Doc Classes in the groovy folders.
>
> See http://buildr.apache.org/languages.html#groovy for reference to the
> groovydoc task
>
> My idea is to be able to use groovydoc only and produce a groovydoc for all
> of my projects which is combined like the javadoc is.

Interesting...  this appears to be forward-looking documentation since
Groovydoc has never been implemented :-|

Anyhow, I just implemented it and will be committing it shortly.  It
required a small change to the doc framework to support multiple file
extensions so I want to write a few additional tests beforehand.

I created an issue to track this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR-550

alex