buildr-users mailing list archives

From Chris Dean <ctd...@sokitomi.com>
Subject Re: ftplet-api
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 06:39:48 GMT
Added a feature request.

Some of my projects have such a rats nest of dependencies that it can be
hard just to list them.  I wish there was any easy way to override a
transitive dependency in the Buildr file.

Thanks for the explanation and I'll either list everything out or come
up with a work around for this artifact.

Cheers,
Chris Dean