buildr-users mailing list archives

From Ingo Schmidt <antis...@der-ingo.de>
Subject Re: Installing on Ubuntu 10.10
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2011 19:34:05 GMT
Well, I can surely do that, but I merely wanted to point out that the
docs are not as clear as it sounded in Alex' post.

So what IS the recommended way to install buildr? And should it not
actually install buildr somewhere in PATH by default?

Is installing RubyGems from source indeed the recommended way, even
though it might work with the Debian packages?

I am not an expert in these things, so I'd rather discuss the options
first and find the best option how to install buildr and then submit a
patch to the docs.