buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing on Ubuntu 10.10
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2011 05:56:51 GMT
Are you on Ubuntu?  Did you try the instructions on the install page?  If
so, what part of it didn't work?

http://buildr.apache.org/installing.html#linux

Your instructions are practically equivalent, except that we recommend
installing RubyGems from source instead of using the Ubuntu package.

<http://buildr.apache.org/installing.html#linux>alex