buildr-users mailing list archives

From Marc-André Laverdière <marcandre.laverdi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing on Ubuntu 10.10
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2011 06:36:40 GMT
Hi,

I used the install script first, but I got
buildr: command not found

Then I installed gems from the Ubuntu repo and installed buildr
manually with the instructions on the site, but still
buildr: command not found

So I just added that tiny shell script and things started working :)

Marc-André LAVERDIÈRE
"Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and
complete, not lacking anything." -James 1:4
http://asimplediscipleslife.blogspot.com/
mlaverd.theunixplace.com