buildr-users mailing list archives

From Marc-André Laverdière <marcandre.laverdi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error on buildr release
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 06:42:05 GMT
I'm reaching the point of the git tag.
The problem is that the git tag is just the version number, not
project+version number, which is what I need in my case.
How to customize?

Marc-André LAVERDIÈRE
"Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and
complete, not lacking anything." -James 1:4
http://asimplediscipleslife.blogspot.com/
mlaverd.theunixplace.com