buildr-users mailing list archives

From Marc-André Laverdière <marcandre.laverdi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error on buildr release
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 06:36:27 GMT
It all boils down to the fact that the gems were not in the PATH. The
easy fix is to add this to .bashrc:
export PATH=${PATH}:/var/lib/gems/1.8/bin

Marc-André LAVERDIÈRE
"Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and
complete, not lacking anything." -James 1:4
http://asimplediscipleslife.blogspot.com/
mlaverd.theunixplace.com