buildr-users mailing list archives

From John Shahid <jvsha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Specify custom POM for uploading
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 02:35:37 GMT
Okay, I've just pushed a change that makes it possible to add more sections
to the generated pom. Look here (
https://github.com/jvshahid/buildr-dependency-extensions/wiki/pom_customization)
for an example. This should make it possible to customize the generated pom
so that it works with sonar.

FYI. I've also changed the way version conflicts are resolved to be
consistent with maven, that is versions higher in the dependency graph win.
If two different versions were found at the same depth the higher version
wins.