buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: --trace prevents upload and package tasks from running
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 15:48:10 GMT
Hi Mathias,

It looks like a bug due to a recent change in command-line parsing.

It was meant that --trace would accept an optional parameter using the equal
sign (e.g. --trace=all) but the parser now expects --trace to be followed by
another argument.

I'll fix this.  In the mean time, you can write,

buildr --trace all package

alex