buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with packaging WARs
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 17:58:30 GMT
Yes, definitely a bug.  I created an issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR-562

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR-562>Looks like we currently
add src/main/webapp as dependency but not every file under src/main/webapp.

As a temporary workaround, you can write:

  package(:war).enhance FileList[_(:src, :main, :webapp, '**/*')]

which will correctly add all files as dependencies.

alex