buildr-users mailing list archives

From Ilya Pyatigorskiy <ata...@gmail.com>
Subject How do you handle buildr release + CI?
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 12:01:20 GMT
Hi,

I've bumped into a strange problem: I was trying to setup my CI server to
automatically test and release my app on all commits, but then it went into
an infinite loop, because buildr during the release process was creating new
commits!

How do people handle such situations? I was forced to make the release
process manual, which for me means that I'll have to click a "release" link
in my CI by hand whenever I want to upgrade my UAT.

Ilya.