buildr-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Philippe Caruana <jeanphilippe1.caru...@orange-ftgroup.com>
Subject Buildr T-Shirt
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2011 14:20:32 GMT
Hi everyone,

I remember a talk about buildr T-Shirts on this list a fews months ago
(see
http://buildr.markmail.org/message/3tvd5zxysjjt33my#query:+page:1+mid:vtpgjsgg4wjakjws+state:results)

  :
where are we now on that subject : I would definitively buy one ! Did
anyone made one ?

thanks in advance for your answer.

-- Jean-Philippe Caruana
********************************
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'attention exclusive de ses destinataires.
Tout message electronique est susceptible d'alteration. Multimedia Business Services decline
toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme
ou falsifie.
Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire
immediatement et d'avertir l'expediteur.
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and
intended solely for the addressees. Any unauthorised use or
dissemination is prohibited.
Messages are susceptible to alteration. Multimedia Business Services shall not be liable for
the
message if altered, changed or falsified.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it
immediately and inform the sender..