buildr-users mailing list archives

From Michael Guymon <michael.guy...@gmail.com>
Subject Creating an uberjar using Buildr
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2011 21:08:17 GMT

I spent hours fighting Classworld's uberjar to get it to work, figured I
would share the fruit of my labor. There are no examples that I could
find and the docs are outdated, so I hit it with a hammer until it
worked. The task will package the project jar and it's dependencies,
allowing the produced jar to be run by 'java -jar'. Here is the example
task:

https://gist.github.com/c0804a3eb5c3793eee19

It copies the project jars, creates the classworld conf, explodes the
classwords-boot jar and wraps it up into project-ubjerjar-version.jar

--Michael