buildr-users mailing list archives

From Marc-André Laverdière <marcandre.laverdi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating an uberjar using Buildr
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2011 07:13:16 GMT
I think that Alex's option is good enough for most cases, but I do see
a point in integrating this. I think that Buildr will benefit a lot
from having a richer feature set, as it would attract more people to
it.

Just my 2 paise :)

--
Marc-André LAVERDIÈRE
"Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete,