buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alexis Midon <alexismi...@gmail.com>
Subject scala questions
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 22:51:10 GMT
Hello there,

I've been using scala in some projects and wanted to use the latest 2.9
version.
I hit some incompatibilities with version 2.8.1 around the compiler options
and the scalatest version. A patch is already drafted at
https://github.com/alexism/buildr/commits/scala_29
I wanted to share it with you. I'm sure I missed other compatibility issues
that you guys will catch.
I'll add some unit tests soon.

Also, I noticed that, in a same module, you can have sources in src/java and
in src/scala. They will be compiled and packaged in the same jar. Pretty
cool.
However it does not seem possible to do similar things with the unit tests.
Only the scalatest are executed, my java unit tests are ignored.
Am I missing something here? If it's actually not supported, what is your
strategy to test both java and scala sources?
Can scalatest run both?

thanks in advance,

Alexis