buildr-users mailing list archives

From Marc-André Laverdière <marcandre.laverdi...@gmail.com>
Subject JNI Support?
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 07:25:52 GMT
Hello,

For my project, I wanted to add SIGAR for some system status reporting.
I have an interesting problem though, as the jar doesn't include the .so files.

I tried putting the libs in the jar, and then did a buildr eclipse.
But then, in Eclipse, it complained that it didn't find the library,
and that a variable needed to be set (java.library.path).

Is there a way to tell buildr to set that properly when building the
eclipse files? What about the bundling of the jar?

Regards,

--
Marc-André LAVERDIÈRE
"Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete,