buildr-users mailing list archives

From Dan King <dan.king...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Adding Groovy Runtime to Groovy App Jar
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 22:16:02 GMT
> If you would like to include it as a jar inside your jar (?), you can  use

> this:
>
> package(:jar).include(artifact(GROOVY), :path =>  "lib").
>
> I committed a simple integration test that shows the use of  include  with
> :path:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/buildr/trunk/tests/include_path/
>
> It's  more likely that you want to merge it, in which case this will  work:
> package(:jar).merge artifact(GROOVY))
>
> I'll add a test for merge  as well.
>
> Antoine

I tried "including" and "merging", but unfortunately, neither worked. Below is
my buildfile; do you see what's wrong? Also, rather than downloading a new
"groovy-all" artifact, how can I use the one already downloaded by buildr
itself? Thanks.

require 'buildr/groovy'

GROOVY_VERSION = '1.8.0'
Buildr::Groovy::Groovyc::REQUIRES.groovy.version="#{GROOVY_VERSION}"

repositories.remote << 'http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/'
repositories.remote << 'http://download.java.net/maven/2/'
repositories.remote << 'http://repository.codehaus.org/'

GROOVY_ALL = "org.codehaus.groovy:groovy-all:#{GROOVY_VERSION}"

define 'xc' do
    project.version = '1.0.0'
    test.using :rspec
    package(:jar).merge(artifact(GROOVY_ALL))
end

# End of Buildfile

-Dan