buildr-users mailing list archives

From Antoine Toulme <anto...@lunar-ocean.com>
Subject Re: Adding Groovy Runtime to Groovy App Jar
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 07:56:12 GMT
If you would like to include it as a jar inside your jar (?), you can use
this:

package(:jar).include(artifact(GROOVY), :path => "lib").

I committed a simple integration test that shows the use of include with
:path:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/buildr/trunk/tests/include_path/

It's more likely that you want to merge it, in which case this will work:
package(:jar).merge artifact(GROOVY))

I'll add a test for merge as well.

Antoine