buildr-users mailing list archives

From Ed Smiley <esmi...@ebrary.com>
Subject Re: Running Buildr from inside Ruby code
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2011 16:07:20 GMT
Thanks Alex,

It's not on the top of my priorities, but I'd like to be able to incorporate
builds and Maven repo manipulation into Ruby programs (like Chef).  If I
come up with something interesting I'll let you know.

--ed

--
Ed Smiley, Software Architect Sr
*e*brary | 410 Cambridge Avenue| Palo Alto, CA 94306 USA |