buildr-users mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Re: How to generate sources for/before compile?
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2011 22:48:12 GMT
Hi,

I don't know anything about the eclipse plugin, I use the idea plugin
and it just works if you add a path to compile.with. Below is a
snippet of one of my build files showing how I compile some generated
sources;

  base_generated_dir = project._(:target, :generated, "main/jpa")

  task = Domgen::GenerateTask.new(repository_key, "jpa", [:jpa_model,
:jpa_ejb], base_generated_dir) do |t|
    t.description = 'Generates the Java code for the persistent objects'
  end

  java_dir = "#{base_generated_dir}/java"
  file(java_dir => [task.task_name])
  project.compile.from java_dir