buildr-users mailing list archives

From a...@o08.net
Subject Re: How to generate sources for/before compile?
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2011 15:06:07 GMT
Thanks a lot for the answers. indeed I tried the example pointed out
by alex, but I always got the error 'TypeError : can't convert
Rake::FileTask into String'.

Your suggestion here indeed fixed my problem! It works with
'compile.from generate.to_s' (I tried to put this to_s into other
places, which made that error disappear, but other errors came up
instead.)

As for eclipse, it worked out of the box, the .classpath was extended
automatically, as suggested by peter donald.

Thanks very much!
alvi