buildr-users mailing list archives

From Allen Riddle <allenrid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: path_to can't resolve space in path
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 16:00:33 GMT
When I run my project locally, there is no space in the fully qualified path
to the following folder (~/projects/myproject is the home of the project):

_('target/classes/com/rubinix/communication/messages')

However, when the project is built on our build server, our ops guy set it
up as a sub directory in our existing build infrastructure, and a space is
in the path (/existing/builds/path with_space/myproject), the aliased call
to path_to returns everything after the space as it's result.