buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sub-projects and dependencies
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 13:31:11 GMT
Hi Marc-André,

The failing tests are probably due to your code depending on the current
working directory being the same as before.  Buildr does not change the cwd
during test execution so you probably have to, e.g., load files through the
classpath instead, or adjust your code accordingly.

Other than that, subprojects should only recompile and be tested if there
have been changes.  Not sure what's going on without more detail, you may
want to run buildr in trace/verbose mode to see why it thinks there have
been changes.

alex