buildr-users mailing list archives

From Kjetil Midtlie <kjetil.midt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse classpath (1.4.6)
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2011 14:53:32 GMT
ups ..2nd try:

VERSION_NUMBER = "1.0.0-SNAPSHOT"
GROUP = "dxp"
COPYRIGHT = "Docstream A/S"

# libs
GUAVA = 'com.google.guava:guava:jar:10.0-rc3'
JUNIT = 'junit:junit:jar:4.9'

# Specify Maven 2.0 remote repositories here, like this:
repositories.remote << "http://admin:somepwd@nexus-repo
/nexus/content/groups/public"
repositories.remote << "http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/"

desc "The Dxp-xi-util project"
define "xi-util" do

  project.version = VERSION_NUMBER
  project.group = GROUP
  manifest["Implementation-Vendor"] = COPYRIGHT
  compile.with GUAVA
  test.with JUNIT
  package :jar

end