buildr-users mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Re: Tags 1.4.4 upto 1.4.6 not present in git
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2012 23:38:54 GMT
Hi,

I had a look and as far as I can tell there are tags for 1.4.5 and
1.4.6, none for 1.4.4 but a branch instead. If you look at github you
can see them at

https://github.com/apache/buildr/tree/1.4.4
https://github.com/apache/buildr/tree/1.4.5
https://github.com/apache/buildr/tree/1.4.6

I will create a tag for 1.4.4 based on the same location as the branch
so we can have a tag for 1.4.4 as well.

What was the command you were using to switch to the tag?

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald