buildr-users mailing list archives

From Guillaume Yziquel <guillaume.yziq...@crossing-tech.com>
Subject buildr, google repo and releases.
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 14:59:30 GMT
Hi.

I have a collection of git repositories managed by google repo.

    http://source.android.com/source/version-control.html

My current worry is about using the release target of buildr in the
context of git repositories managed hierarchically by repo: First
observation is that the release tags are not propagated to the git
sub-repositories but are only applied to the toplevel git repositories.

Is there any easy monkey-patching way to make the release target support
repo instead of git? (Knowing that repo has the ability to apply some git
commands recursively on sub-repos).

Best regards,

--
Guillaume Yziquel,