buildr-users mailing list archives

From Michael Guymon <michael.guy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: buildr generate a pom.xml
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 14:26:16 GMT
I wrote a buildr plugin that manages dependencies for Buildr

https://github.com/mguymon/lock_jar#usage
https://github.com/mguymon/lock_jar#buildr-integration

Similar to Bundler, you can lock your buildr project, which generates a
yaml file that includes a list of resolved dependencies.

It can also create a Maven POM from a list of dependencies (undocumented
- https://github.com/mguymon/lock_jar/blob/master/lib/lock_jar/maven.rb )

require 'lock_jar/maven'
LockJar::Maven( ['apache:stuff:0.4','slackworks:lib:1.3'], 'pom.xml' )

--M