buildr-users mailing list archives

From Odelya <ode...@alicanto.com>
Subject Re: packaging one project before testing
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 12:42:53 GMT
Hi!
I tried the solution like this:

I added integration to the command line like this:
buildr clean build integration package test:Suite junit:report test=all

and my buildr file looks like this

war = nil
#in setup of integration - stop tomcat, move the buildwar, start tomcat
integration.setup {
	sh "sudo " + tomcatlocation + "/bin/shutdown.sh" rescue nil
	cp war.to_s, buildrwar
	sh "sudo " + tomcatlocation + "/bin/startup.sh"
}

	desc 'Building API  project'
	define 'Grroo' do
		# specify the artifact for plimus, twilio and floristone since I created
it locally
		plimus =
artifact('plimus.com:plimus:jar:1.0').from('/var/lib/selfdep/wsintegration.jar')
		floristone =
artifact('floristone.com:floristone:jar:1.0').from('/var/lib/selfdep/floristone.jar')
		twilio =
artifact('twilio.com:twilio:jar:1.0').from('/var/lib/selfdep/twilio.jar')
		# install the artifact locally
		install plimus
		install floristone
		install twilio
		libs =plimus, twilio, floristone,AMAZON,ACTIVATION
		compile.with libs,TOMCAT_COYOTE, TOMCAT_SERVLET
		war = package(:war, :id=>"Grroo")
		war.with :libs => libs
		test.using :integration
	end

       desc 'Building the engine project which runs integartion'
       define 'Engine' do
	    test.using :integration
	    compile.with SPRING_CORE, ACTIVATION,ANTLR,AOPALLIANCE
		test.with CGLIB,COMMONS_HIBRENATE,LIB_PHONE_NUMBER,HTML_CLEANER
		info "package engine jar"
		package(:jar, :id=>"Engine")
	end

However, it seems to me that package command is not being invoked, as I get
the exception:
Errno::ENOENT : No such file or directory -
C:/jenkins/Grroo/target/Grroo-1.0.0.war which is supposed to be created in
package of the API.

As well - I was wondering ,in only in case of success in integration tests I
would like to copy the build war to the other tomcat locations.

(I believe that I can do it with Jenkins, but I prefer to do it part of the
building process)

would test.using :fail_on_failure=>true not invoke integration do