buildr-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Bargnesi <abargn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generating sub-project names with "eclipse" task
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 20:36:36 GMT
The functionality as you describe it is how I'm experiencing it.  The issue
arose on the
Eclipse classpath when I used the default parent-child format.  Eclipse has
a project
called 'base' but the project dependency shows up as 'parent-base' which
Eclipse cannot
find.

I had to switch to short names so buildr would add short names to Eclipse's
.classpath that
matched the directory names.

Did I make any sense?

Thanks!