buildr-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Bargnesi <abargn...@gmail.com>
Subject Customize spec/story path for easyb integration
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 17:34:52 GMT
Hello,

I have a project with java main source, java test source, and groovy
specifications with easyb.  I configure a new layout structure as follows:

layout = Layout.new
layout[:source, :main, :java] = 'src'
layout[:source, :test, :java] = 'test'
layout[:source, :spec, :groovy] = 'spec'
layout[:source, :main, :resources] = 'resources'
layout[:source, :test, :resources] = 'test'
layout[:target, :main, :classes] = 'target/classes'

I declare easyb testing with:

test.using :easyb
test.compile.with 'org.codehaus.groovy:groovy:jar:2.0.1',
'org.easyb:easyb-core:jar:1.5'

The specification tests are not run when I execute "buildr test".

I think it is due to the EasyB module expecting :source, :spec, :groovy as
the path to the stories and specifications.

Did I provide the layout to my easyb specifications incorrectly?

Thanks!
Anthony Bargnesi