buildr-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Bargnesi <abargn...@gmail.com>
Subject Generating sub-project names with "eclipse" task
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 11:12:07 GMT
Hello,

I have a project defined with a parent project and a number of subprojects.

The structure looks something like:

define 'Parent', :layout => layout do
  project.group = 'com.acme.parent'
  project.version = '1.0.0'

  define 'base' do
    compile.with ...
    package(...)
  end

  define 'core' do
    compile.with ...
    package(...)
  end
end

When I run the "eclipse" task to generate project files I receive classpath
errors in 'core'.
The core module depends on base as a project dependency in eclipse.

The subprojects appear as base/core projects, but core refers to
"Parent-base" as its
project dependency.  This refers to the parent project "Parent", but causes
invalid eclipse
metadata to be generated.

Is this intentional and can this behavior be overridden?

Thanks!
Anthony Bargnesi