buildr-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Bargnesi <abargn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generating sub-project names with "eclipse" task
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 17:37:56 GMT
I only generated eclipse files with buildr so it is not in a weird state.

I figured out that buildr uses the parent project id as "PARENT-CHILD" and
that is
used as the eclipse project name.

I had to add:

eclipse.options.short_names = true

to the parent project to use the project names that correspond to the
directory.

I believe that is missing in the documentation, but somewhat crucial.

Thanks!
Anthony Bargnesi