buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sending an email in case of compilation or junit failed
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 23:33:46 GMT
These kinds of things are usually handled by your continuous-build system
(e.g. Hudson/Jenkins, Luntbuild/Quickbuild, ...)

Buildr returns a non-zero error code when the build fails (incl. junit
failure) which is caught by these tools and many of them have plugins to
look into generated JUnit reports so you can see which tests failed and
easily jump to a stack trace, and so on.

alex