buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generating sub-project names with "eclipse" task
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 15:37:05 GMT
My best guess is that you have an inconsistent set of Eclipse .project /
.classpath files.

I would recommend trying to delete all your .project / .classpath files for
all projects/sub-projects, re-running "buildr eclipse", removing all
projects from your eclipse workspace and re-importing them.

alex