buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generating sub-project names with "eclipse" task
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 18:05:04 GMT
Well, I'm glad it's working for you now but I still don't understand the
original issue.

Without using "short_names = true", the projects should be as follows in
Eclipse:

* parent-base
* parent-core (refers to parent-base)

Using "short_names = true" simply changes things to:

* base
* core (refers to base)

Both ways should be consistent.   Maybe the issue stems from using a custom
layout?

alex