buildr-users mailing list archives

From Graham Matthews <gra...@orangedogsoftware.com>
Subject Re: How do I bundle the class files of a sub-project into a jar that isn't just a manifest?
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 19:58:07 GMT
Hi

My source directory looks as below.

It's just a copy of a Netbeans src structure (so a Netbeans project with everything but the
src directory removed).

thanks
graham

src
├── api
│   └── src
│       ├── com
│       │   └── ods
│       │       └── infoforge
│       │           └── api
│       │               ├── middleware
│       │               │   ├── classes
│       │               │   │   ├── ResultSetStatus.java
│       │               │   │   └── Scrollability.java
│       │               │   ├── exception
│       │               │   │   ├── ClientServerException.java
│       │               │   │   ├── InfoForgeServiceException.java
│       │               │   │   ├── ResultSetClosedException.java
│       │               │   │   └── UnboundException.java
│       │               │   └── interfaces
│       │               └── vocabulary
│       │                   ├── BasicVocabulary.java
│       │                   ├── ConfigurationVocabulary.java
│       │                   ├── DataTypes.java
│       │                   ├── FavoritesVocabulary.java
│       │                   ├── FromXSDString.java
│       │                   ├── ODSMappingVocabulary.java
│       │                   ├── OWLRDFXSD.java
│       │                   ├── QueryModelVocabulary.java
│       │                   ├── ServerVocabulary.java
│       │                   └── ToXSDString.java
│       └── org
│           └── w3
│               ├── _1999
│               │   └── _02
│               │       └── _22_rdf_syntax_ns_
│               │           └── ObjectFactory.java
│               └── _2005
│                   ├── _08
│                   │   └── sparql_protocol_query
│                   │       ├── MalformedQueryFault.java
│                   │       ├── QueryRequestRefusedFault.java
│                   │       ├── QuerySoapService.java
│                   │       └── SparqlQueryInterface.java
│                   ├── _09
│                   │   └── sparql_protocol_types
│                   │       ├── MalformedQuery.java
│                   │       ├── ObjectFactory.java
│                   │       ├── QueryRequest.java
│                   │       ├── QueryRequestRefused.java
│                   │       ├── QueryResult.java
│                   │       └── package-info.java
│                   └── sparql_results
│                       ├── Binding.java
│                       ├── Head.java
│                       ├── Link.java
│                       ├── Literal.java
│                       ├── ObjectFactory.java
│                       ├── Result.java
│                       ├── Results.java
│                       ├── Sparql.java
│                       ├── Variable.java
│                       └── package-info.java
└── util
    └── src
        └── com
            └── ods
                └── util
                    ├── AbstractListenerManager.java
                    ├── CallableHolder.java
                    ├── CartesianProduct.java
                    ├── CartesianProductIterator.java
                    ├── DirectoryListing.java
                    ├── ExceptionUtils.java
                    ├── FileUtils.java
                    ├── GenericProxy.java
                    ├── HomogeneousTuple.java
                    ├── IDelta.java
                    ├── IDeltaExtended.java
                    ├── IFunction0NoException.java
                    ├── IFunction1.java
                    ├── IFunction1E.java
                    ├── IFunction1NoException.java
                    ├── IFunction2.java
                    ├── IListenerManager.java
                    ├── INameSource.java
                    ├── IRDFDeserializationContext.java
                    ├── IRDFSerializationContext.java
                    ├── IRIResolver.java
                    ├── JenaUtils.java
                    ├── ListUtils.java
                    ├── LoggingUtils.java
                    ├── MapUtils.java
                    ├── Memoizer.java
                    ├── NameSource.java
                    ├── Pair.java
                    ├── Platform.java
                    ├── Sort.java
                    ├── SourceLocation.java
                    ├── StringUtility.java
                    ├── SubjectSelector.java
                    ├── Synchronizer.java
                    ├── Timings.java
                    ├── Triple.java
                    ├── URIHelper.java
                    └── exception
                        ├── BadPrefixedNameException.java
                        ├── BaseRedefinedException.java
                        ├── BaseUndefinedException.java
                        ├── Bug.java
                        ├── MissingVocabException.java
                        ├── NotImplementedError.java
                        ├── PrefixRedefinedException.java
                        ├── PrefixUndefinedException.java
                        ├── VocabException.java
                        └── VocabJustOneException.java

75 directories, 183 files

On Mar 14, 2013, at 12:45 PM, Alex Boisvert wrote:

> What's the overall structure of your project?  Can you send the output of
> the `tree` command from th top-level?
>

> On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 12:26 PM, Graham Matthews <
> graham@orangedogsoftware.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I have a build file as below, and I am trying to generate one jar per
>> sub-project -- so bundle the compiled classes into a jar file (i need that
>> since I need to do some specific post-processing on the jars).
>>
>> My build file kinda does this, but the jar it generates is just a
>> manifest, and not an actual jar -- there is nothing in it except the
>> manifest.
>>
>> I must be missing something obvious, since I have the same problem using
>> Gradle.
>>
>> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>> thanks
>> graham
>>
>> -----
>>
>> require "buildr/openjpa"
>>
>> include Buildr::OpenJPA
>>
>> $base = "/Users/graham/Documents/infoforge/build/"
>> $src = $base + "src/"
>> $libs = "/Users/graham/Documents_NO_BUP/odslibs/"
>>
>> $LIB_IRI = file($libs + "iri-0.8.jar")
>>
>> repositories.remote << 'http://repo1.maven.org/maven2'
>>
>> define 'killer-app' do
>>
>>   project.version = "1.0"
>>
>>   layout = Layout.new
>>   layout[:source, :main, :java] = $src + name
>>
>>   LIBS = Dir[_($libs+"/*.jar")]
>>   compile.with LIBS
>>
>>   compile.from("/Users/graham/Documents/infoforge/build/src")
>>   compile.options.source = "1.7"
>>
>>   define 'api' do
>>       package :jar, :id=>'api'
>>   end
>>
>>   define 'util' do
>>       compile.with(project('api'))
>>       package :jar, :id=>'util'
>>   end
>>
>> end
>> -----
>> Graham Matthews
>> CEO
>> OrangeDog
>> -----
>>
>> The information contained in this message (including any files transmitted
>> with this message) may contain proprietary, trade secret or other
>> confidential and/or legally privileged information. Any pricing information
>> contained in this message (or in any files transmitted with this message)
>> is confidential and cannot be shared with any third parties without prior
>> written approval from OrangeDog. This message is intended to be read only
>> by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee.
>> If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on
>> notice that any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this message,
>> in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
>> error, please immediately notify the sender and/or OrangeDog and destroy
>> all copies of this message in your possession, custody or control.

-----
Graham Matthews
CEO
OrangeDog