buildr-users mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Re: stand-alone jar
Date Sun, 14 Apr 2013 01:58:54 GMT
On Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 12:19 AM, Jason Hoogland <hoogland@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to do what my old ant build.xml does, namely:
> 1. compile my src code into classes
> 2. packages them into a jar
> 3. adds the dependency jars to this jar
> 4. includes "Main-Class" and "Class-Path" attributes to
> META-INF/MANIFEST.MF, the latter properly formatted, e.g.:

I am not sure I exactly follow. Do you want to include the jars as nested
jars or just include the files form the jar in the final jar?

I usually attempt the second option and use code that looks similar to

https://github.com/realityforge/spydle/blob/master/buildfile#L19

to achieve this goal.

 HTH (And sorry if I am missing what you are trying to do),

Peter Donald