buildr-users mailing list archives

From Jason Hoogland <hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: stand-alone jar
Date Sun, 14 Apr 2013 02:17:34 GMT
Thanks Peter,

I am having trouble finding useful buildfile examples so will check this
out.

I am trying to do the former, nesting the dep jars inside the final jar.
Then I have only one manifest file to worry about. I find it a lot cleaner.
Currently my buildfile is doing what you do, just mash all the dep files
together into the jar, the problem i've got there is that the MANIFEST.MF
files seem to overwrite each other, but maybe that link will help.

hoogs