buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running the eclipse compiler to generate warnings with buildr.
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 20:18:47 GMT
Hi Liam,

What do you think of adding it to our How-To section?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BUILDR/Buildr+HowTos

The ECJ version should be configurable without changing code (through
build.yaml or via buildfile) .. if it isn't, yes, please send in a patch.

Best way is to create a Jira issue here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR

Attach your patch, check the option to license to ASF, and if you have a
git fork you can reference it in the text.

alex